Single in the Ghetto

This is the true story of a single unemployed-by-choice mom who lives with her pseudo-boyfriend Joel and their toddler son Tyson in a trailer park near Denver, Colorado. She is highly educated and a bit too glamorous for her current neighborhood, but the situation is hilarious and tragic at the same time. Will ghetto life make her humble and sympathetic to her "manufactured housing community" neighbors or will it just make her even more snobbish? A blog about life in general.

Name:
Location: near Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stupid Internet Explorer

I just lost about an hour's worth of typing an entry because of stupid IE closing down on me, and because I wasn't smart enough to save what I'd been typing. Needless to say, I'm pissed.